Compassionate Care does not set any rates. All caregivers determine their own rates, which is dependent on many factors such as, care needs and requested schedule. We work with you to find the right caregiver within your budget.
Yes, caregivers will assist you wherever you reside. If you need assistance in a hospital, assisted living community, nursing home, rehabilitation center or while traveling, we can help you get the care you need.
Yes, we understand the importance of a great caregiver and client relationship. We encourage you to interview different caregivers as part of your selection process to choose the one that best fits your needs.
When joining the Compassionate Care family, part of the discovery process will be discussing your individual needs. The information will then be relayed to the caregiver that you select.
If you are dissatisfied with your caregiver for any reason, we will be happy to refer another caregiver. Our goal is to find you that special person that will meet all of your needs.
In most cases we are able to have a referred caregiver to you within 24 to 48 hours.
No, Medicare only covers intermittent skilled needs. Give us a call and we can assist you in understanding this further.
We bill on behalf of your caregiver. You or your payor will receive an invoice weekly outlining the services provided. We will process the payment to the caregiver and file a 1099 annually.
- We work with a diverse group of caregivers. To ensure we find the best, we go beyond the state of Florida requirements.
- At Compassionate Care, it was our practice to conduct FBI criminal activity searches long before it was mandated by the state.
- We contact the appropriate agencies and schools to verify authenticity of each caregivers’ certifications/licenses.
- Although not mandated by the state, we run each caregiver’s driver’s licenses through the DMV for a three year history upon registering with us and then annually.
- We conduct lengthy face-to-face interviews with each potential caregiver.
- We contact our clients regularly requesting feedback as to the performance of their caregivers.
- In addition to our insurance, we require that all caregivers have additional liability insurance. All of the caregivers we refer are insured and bonded.
We have a service agreement that outlines the terms and conditions of service. This agreement can be cancelled at any time. You are not obligated to commit to a specific time period.